Vanilla Dream's Mini Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanilla Dream
Vanilla Dream
Admin
https://flavorfuldreams.forumotion.com

Vanilla's Mini Forum Rules Empty Vanilla's Mini Forum Rules

Thu May 02, 2019 5:56 pm
Welcome to my miniforum! If you didn't read my welcome post already, you should probably go do that now from this link.
Anyways, let's get on to the few rules that this site has.

-Please follow the official forum's general rules to the best of your ability. I know it'll be hard to remember them after a while but there's things that you should do that go without being said. For instance, not posting inappropriate topics that contain profanity or hate.

-NO TRANSACTIONS ARE ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES THE PURCHASING OF ART FOR OURWORLD CURRENCY OR ITEMS AND ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT MIGHT USUALLY HAPPEN ON BST TOPICS. I know it seems strict but please hear me out, offsite transactions aren't allowed on Ourworld and since this IS a forum fansite that serves as a placeholder in a sense, there is a possibility that anyone who makes transactions here for any Ourworld currency/items/ingame content could get banned.
This includes me, as I am the one taking responsibility over such things right now. If I see you doing it, I will ban you, please remember that this site is just a place for you to track and document your progress while the forums are down.
My only exception is ART freebies. Art may be exchanged for art and freebies are allowed. It truly pains me to do it since i'm such a huge trader myself, but it's better than getting us all banned for a careless mistake.

-I will take down this site if Ourworld requests that I do so. I'm just here to have a good time, not to cause hassle. If worst comes to worst I will keep this site for my own usage and use it to track my own progress, and teach those who want to track their progress how to make their own mini forums so that they can track their progress as well.

-I AM NOT A OURWORLD STAFF MEMBER. PEOPLE I CHOOSE TO MODERATE AND HELP ME WITH THIS SITE ARE NOT OURWORLD STAFF MEMBERS OR OFFICIAL FORUM MODERATORS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.

-Announcements/discussion/thoughts over the official Ourworld Forums will be posted under the "Announcements" category, along with information about this fansite. My main priority right now will be finding ways to improve the forums and finding ways to make this forum feel more homey to old forumers.

If there's anything else i'm forgetting or any questions you have, feel free to PM me.

-Have fun and if you have any other questions, please send me a PM.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum