Vanilla Dream's Mini Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanilla Dream
Vanilla Dream
Admin
https://flavorfuldreams.forumotion.com

Welcome~~~ Empty Welcome~~~

Thu May 02, 2019 5:30 pm
On 4/30/19, the Official Ourworld Forums shut down. While there is no way of telling whether or not this is permanent, this forum will be up for friends to use and for my own usage. If the Official Ourworld Forum returns, this one shall go into a state of "hiding,"  unless otherwise stated. Welcome to my Mini Ourworld Forums. If you don't know me already, my name is Vanilla Dream and I am a former forumer.
As you may already know, I have created this forum for a few purposes. One of them is so that former forumers like myself are able to converse if they so please on a mini forum site made by a forumer they know and possibly trust. Another reason I made this forum is so that forumers can still document their progress on certain journeys and have fun. Finally, I made this forum with hopes of documenting knowledge or information that is obtained over the actual Ourworld Forums.

THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL OURWORLD FORUMS. I REPEAT, THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL OURWORLD FORUMS. THIS IS A TEMPORARY SITE MADE BY A FORMER FORUMER.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this category or send me a PM. If you need any help with anything at all, you can always PM me here or on live.

I hope you enjoy your stay on my mini forums ♥
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum